Happy Week-end Blooger friends. I bring you The Importance of being Earnest for your week-end viewing... Two young gentlemen living in 1890's England have taken to bending the truth in order to put some excitement into their lives. Jack Worthing has invented a brother, Earnest, whom he uses as an excuse to leave his dull country life behind to visit the ravishing Gwendolyn. Algy Montcrieff decided to take the name 'Earnest' when visiting Worthing's young and beautiful ward, Cecily at the country manor. Things start to go awry when they end up together in country and their deceptions are discovered - threatening to spoil their romantic pursuits.
and...The Importance of Egg Cream
1. Get a tall, chilled, straight-sided, glass
2. Spoon 1 inch of U-bet Chocolate Flavor Syrup into the glass.
3. Add 1 inch of whole milk over the syrup.
4. Pour in cold seltzer (aka soda water) making a nice foamy head to within 1 inch of the top of the glass. Use the spoon when pouring to prevent direct pouring into the syrup and milk.
5. Stir vigorously with a long spoon to mix the syrup and milk into the seltzer foam.
Enjoy the true experience by sipping it slowly with a long straw. Use the straw to stir in between sips. Allow yourself to make sipping noise with the straw as you clean up the foam around the edge of the glass.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Posted by Wallflower Diaries at 1:11 PM