There's no gaurantee that this cocktail is a love potion of any kind and it's probably not Madame Rue's magic shot. However, I can gaurantee that it looks nothing like Indian ink nor does it smell like turpentine. This Love Potion #9 is actually a really good frozen cocktail (especially with strawberry vodka and a chocolate-rimmed glass) and... who knows.
- 1 oz strawberry, vanilla or clear vodka
- 1/2 oz white crème de cacao
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup ice
- strawberry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
If the mix is too thick, add berries or milk; too thin, add ice or ice cream.