Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~I Stand With Reese!



“I just want to say to all the girls out there, I know it’s cool to be bad. I get it; but it’s also possible to make it Hollywood without a reality show,’ she said. “When I came up in this business, you were embarrassed, you hid it under your bed…and like, if you took naked pictures of yourself on your cell phone you hide your face people.”

~Reese Witherspoon

I'm sorry but the girl is right. Come on ladies...at the very least be smart enough to not show your face in these pics. Your putting all your trust in these guys not to share these with others. Really? Come on!If woman want to stop being victims , they we need to stop handing them the weapon! Respect yourself ladies....




1 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

Always respect yourself.