Happy Week-end Bloggers. School has been keeping me super busy and has kept me away from you. I will try to make it up t you with a week-end movie & a yummy treat. So.....
Cinema Paradiso (1988) ....
A filmmaker recalls his childhood, when he fell in love with the movies at his village's theater and formed a deep friendship with the theater's projectionist.
- 3 cup(s) (whole-milk) ricotta cheese
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup(s) (superfine) sugar, use regular sugar if unavailable
- 8 sugar cones
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners' sugar, in a sieve or sugar shaker
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, orange zest and superfine sugar. Transfer mixture to a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag, snipping the corner off to create a homemade pastry bag.
- Squeeze the ricotta mixture into each of the sugar cones, filling them all the way until the mixture just bulges out of the cone.
- Arrange the mini chocolate chips in a small, shallow plate or bowl. Sprinkle the cones with the confectioners� sugar, if you like, then dip the exposed ricotta portion of the cone into the mini chocolate chips.