Thursday, July 9, 2009

~The 10 Top-Ranked Cities for Women in the U.S.

Trying to move with in the next year I have signed up for a number of job searches. This article came to me this morning. Check out #1. Either that is a good sign or someone upstairs is mocking me. Let's hope for the first :)

The 10 Top-Ranked Cities for Women in the United States
Topcities_main

The United States is a big country: Fifty states spread across the continent, thousands of cities to live in. But which city is the right one for you? Where will you have the most opportunities and, yes, the most fun?

Some U.S. cities are perfect for the intelligent, driven women of today. It’s easy to identify the qualities of a top-notch city: lots of economic opportunity, strong education and health care system, safe streets, and a sense of community and culture. And with no further ado, here are our top 10.

#1: San Francisco, Calif.

#2: Boston, Mass.

#3: New York, N.Y.

#4: Washington, D.C.

#5: Austin, Tex.

#6: Berkeley, Calif.

#7: Seattle, Wash.

#8: Ithaca, N.Y.

#9: Richmond, Va.

#10: Portland, Ore.

4 comments:

tish jett said...

No, I'm sorry. The best city for women is Paris.

I give you my word on this

Wallflower Diaries said...

I have no doubt! lol This was just a USA list. Maybe I should find a international one. I know I wouldn't say no to Paris :)

Claudya Martinez said...

Yay, SF!

Wallflower Diaries said...

What do you think Mami...good sign? :D