Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Meme Mami !


Me! Me! Mami!
Unknown Mami! tagged me in a meme ( I thought it should be pronounced Me Me because it's going to be all about me, but she informed me it rhymes with dream).

Here are the rules:1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag other people.Sounds simple enough, right?

What is your current obsession?
Thinking up ways to be able to afford to move to SF. But, I always find myself obsessed with buying lip gloss and mints. It's like I'm always ready to kiss someone. lol

What are you wearing today?
Tiffany Blue shirt, dark wash jeans, Tiffany Blue flip-flops( I'm so matchy-matchy today)

What’s for dinner?
Not sure yet it's only 9:30 in the morning.

What would you eat for your last meal?
I wouldn't want to waste the day eating. I would be out doing something.

What are you listening to right now?
French singer Emilie Simon's Flower Cd.

Which language do you want to learn?
First I would brush up on my French. I'm super rusty.Then Italian, and Greek.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
I love the winters here. The weather is in the 60s-70s and people finally come out of their air conditioned houses to do things outside.

What style is your current home decorated in?
Kinda a vintage/modern Boho style.

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in?
Oh there are a few...1930's when things where glam. I'm talk Old Hollywood Glam here people. :)Bohemian Paris when the champagne was flowing & all the great painters where everywhere. Jane Austen times. You paint , draw, read, dream of finding a hubby. Plus Empire waisted dress on curvy girls. Oh I would fit in so nice.50's Very thing seemed new and still kinda wholesome. Finally 1969 Summer of Love baby!


What is your favorite color?
Blue family of colors

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
This Champagne colored satin jacket that I for a steal. Sadly it's only had one night out so far. But, it was a night on the town in SF. So it was happy.

What were you doing ten years ago?
LOL you don't even want to know....ahhh the 20's.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
Save it toward my dream move.

When was the last time you cried?
I cry all the time ...movies, tv, music, books, life. You name it I have probly have cried over it. :')

What are your favorite films?
Too many...Gone with the Wind, Sabrina , When Harry Met Sally....on and on

Your favorite books?
Again too many..Jane Austin books, Anne Rice, Room With A View

Do you collect anything?
4th Generation to collect salt and pepper shakers. I like vintage ones that are kinda funny. I also, I love pink depression glass, and Jadeite.

What makes you follow a blog?
Humor, and anything that catches my eye.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?
Eat Strawberry Short Cake

Ann's Question:What makes you comment on a blog?
If it's something I can relate to .

Amy's Question:What do you do when you have free time?
Watch movies, take a nap

Annissa's Question: As you know I homeschool -- If you could would you? Do you agree with homeschooling?
I'm torn on this one. I don't think that the public schools aren't the greatest but, there is something to be said for it giving kids social skills.

Tonya's Question:What is a talent you wished you had?
I wish I could sing. I am amazed by people that can sing.

Kyooty's Question: If you could be any other animal other then Human, what would you be?
An Otter. How much fun would it be to play in the water all day and look cute.

Carrin's Question: Rush just told me that by 2042, white people will be the minority. Do you beleive that? Would that be a big deal to you?
I think that in time there will be such a blend of races that you wont be able to tell who was what at what time. I wouldn't really care. I don't really care now about being white. lol

Melissa's Question: Would you want your blog to be as popular as Dooce? What would
I think it would be fun to share on that large a level.

UM: What do you admire most about yourself? Don't be modest.
I think I have a good heart. I try to do what I can for people if it's in my power.

Tina's Question: How was your first celebrity crush?

As far as tagging goes, I tag Laura from Under the sheets-shh , Fifi Flowers, Bonjourmadame,Dream Bubble,Dreaming in Pink,I'd Rather Be Laughing, Boubouteatime ,The Cwtch,Tres Poshe Preppy, A Femme d'un Certain Age,Say See Jane if you are game.

1 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

I'm so glad you did it. I love your answers especially the one about what you would have for your last meal.