Friday, July 10, 2009

~Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen





Funny I read this book before ever having my own blog. Now wanting to read it again before the movie comes out. It's funny now how everything strikes accord while reading it. Julie talks about how strange she thought it was to realize that someone is reading your blog. It so is! You wonder about these people and their lives. Thinking "really I have something you want to read." I know for me I love looking at the tracker on my page. I even look to see if someone from a new country has been on. It makes you feel special & so international.haha As for Julie Powell as blogger turned writer, you feel like one of us made this thing into something real. Even though I don't know her I can't help but, feel proud of her. If you haven't read the book or blog. Please do! I will post links for both . Make sure to check out the movie when it comes out!

~The Book~

~The Blog~

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing this one.

Claudya Martinez said...

I totally want to see this movie and now you've made me want to read the book.

Lara said...

I can hardly wait to see this! I've admired Julia Child since I was little.