"The Pink Peep"
1.5 oz Vodka
1.5 oz Pink vodka-fruit fusion liqueur
1 oz Cranberry Juice
Pink (or any color)bunny shaped marshmallow, sugar covered candy
Fill a martini shaker about half way with ice. (This recipe yields one drink).
Add the following ingredients to the shaker: 1.5 oz Vodka, 1.5 oz Pink vodka-fruit fusion liqueur, splash of Triple-Sec, and 1 oz Cranberry Juice. Shake for 30 seconds.
Pour the drink (no ice) into a martini glass. Garnish this cocktail with one pink bunny shaped marshmallow, sugar covered candy by placing a small slit on the bottom of the candy and placing it on the rim of the glass (so the bunny is standing up). Enjoy!
* 8 oz Vodka
* 8 oz Gin
* 8 oz Bacardi® White Rum
* 8 - 16 oz Raspberry Juice
* 30 oz Lemonade
* Use 1 bottle of each spirit
* Put all the spirits in the freezer - 10 to -20 Centigrade
* Use 1 liter of raspberry juice, if you can't get raspberry juice you can use grenadine
* Take care with the quantity, grenadine is a cordial so use a lot less
* Add to the above 2 liters of good quality lemonade, you can add more but do not drown it
* Lots of ice and some garnish to look nice
.Cadbury Creme Egg Martini
4 oz. Grey Goose Vanilla Vodka,
2 oz. CrÃ¨me De Cacao,
2 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
Drop of yellow food coloring
If you are somehow able to find or make your own dark chocolate martini glasses then by all means put the rest of the world to shame with your awesomeness. Otherwise just rim a couple of martini glasses with cocoa powder or chocolate shavings. Pour the vodka, crÃ¨me de cacao, and white chocolate liqueur into a cocktail shaker over ice and shake until very cold. Strain into 2 martini glasses then top with a very shallow float of cream and for the finishing touch, squeeze a drop of yellow food coloring in the center for the yolk. If you are so inclined a bunny peep on a stir stick makes a nice garnish.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Posted by Pink Peony at 9:12 AM